THE FRINGED CARDIGAN

11.5.16

WEARING :    fringed cardigan H&M  . culottes PULL & BEAR HERE . crop top MISSGUIDED .  gladiator sandals ZARA HERE . sunglasses RAYBAN hat CHOIES . watch DANIEL WELLINGTON HERE .






   ALL PHOTOS BY MARIA P. || STYLEBOWS


Follow on Bloglovin 
INSTAGRAM || TWITTER  || FACEBOOK  || YOUTUBE


Χααααλοοοο αγαπημένες μου αναγνώστριες!!!
Άργησε λιγάκι να ανέβει νέο ποστ, γιατί έτρεχα τελευταία με διάφορες δουλειές, αλλά σας έχω νέο αγαπημένο σύνολο, με το καλύτερο παντελόνι της σεζόν!!!
Δεν υπάρχει πιο ευκολοφόρετη ζιπ κιλότ πλας είναι σούπερ άνετη!!
Το χρώμα της πούδρας ταιριάζει με τα πάντα και σε αυτό το σύνολο επέλεξα να τη φορέσω με μαύρα, αλλά και με λευκό ταιριάζει άψογα για τους πιο καλοκαιρινούς μήνες! Είναι άκρως κολακευτική για τη γυναικεία σιλουέτα, οικονομική , όπως θα είδες στο λινκ παραπάνω, δροσερή για τις θερμοκρασίες που άρχισαν να ανεβαίνουν επικίνδυνα!
Εσύ γιατί δεν το έβαλες ήδη στην γκαρνταρόμπα σου, εεεε ;;; :Ρ


Hello folks!
I hope everyone is doing great!!! I'm in a such  good mood, because it's almost summer time in Greece and the weather is perfect!! Every day is a hot and sunny day !!
In this outfit I decide to combine my new culottes from Pull and bear with some black details!This pair is my current favorite!! 
It's so comfy and it goes with almost everything in my wardrobe!Plus culottes are sooo in fashion right now!
Do you love them as much as I do??



You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook

Google+ Followers