DREAM BIG

5.8.16


WEARING :    top H&M old . shorts ZARA new.  watch DANIEL WELLINGTON here . earrings and necklace HAPPINESS BOUTIQUE here and here . shoes PRIMARK . bag MANGO . lips VEGAS VOLT MAC .

 












 ALL PHOTOS BY KLEONIKI T. || NOTEBOOK OF CLAIRE 



Hellooooo folks!!!!

Αυτό το ποστ έρχεται σε συνέχεια μετά απο το βίντεο που ανέβασα σχετικά με το νέο μου ξεκίνημα στο Λονδίνο!
Είναι το πρώτο outfit που βγάλαμε με την Κλεονίκη που έχει μετακομίσει κι αυτή τους τελευταίους μήνες στο Λονδίνο, και δεν φαντάζεστε πόσο μεγάλη είναι η χαρά όταν συναντάς φίλους εδώ στα ξένα!
Ήταν μια πολύ πολύ ζεστή και ηλιόλουστη εκείνη η μέρα, η πιο ζεστή όσο καιρό είμαι εδώ, οπότε δεν έχασα ευκαιρία και έβγαλα τα καλοκαιρινά μου!!
Τις υπόλοιπες μέρες θα με δείτε να κυκλοφορώ με τζίν και ζακέτα οπωσδήποτε!

This is my very first outfit from London!!!
It's been a full month now, that I moved to my dream city and I'm super excited!! This will be the most summery outfit you'll see me wearing here, cause the weather is too cold compared to Greece!
That day though, was the hottest and the sunniest one from all the days I'm here and I didn't leave the change to wear my shorts for the very first time!
Cause I'm really new to the city and I always enjoy meeting new people, If you leave here too and you are a fashion blogger leave a message! Maybe we can go grab a coffee and take some outfit photos too!!!

Cheers !!

  

Follow on Bloglovin 
INSTAGRAM || TWITTER  || FACEBOOK  || YOUTUBE


You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook

Google+ Followers