BIG BEN STORIES

8.10.16

WEARING :    top ZARA . ripped black jeans GAP . earrings and necklace HAPPINESS BOUTIQUE here and here shoes MASSIMO DUTTI. bag MANGO . lips VEGAS VOLT MAC .












ALL PHOTOS BY KLEONIKI T. || NOTEBOOK OF CLAIRE 

Hellooooo folks!!!!
It's been a while since my last post, and I really miss you guys!!
I couldn't imagine it would be so hard for me to catch up with all the changes in my life  and my blog and my channel at the same time . 
Anyway, London is a busy city and I promise I'll try my best!
As for my outfit,I have to admit that my favorite colour at the moment is black.
From head to toe.
So be prepared.
Lots of total black outfits are coming!

Enjoy your day to the fullest.
Cheers   

Follow on Bloglovin 
INSTAGRAM || TWITTER  || FACEBOOK  || YOUTUBE

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook