NOSTALGIA

22.12.16

WEARING :    skirt ZARA . white shirt ZARA . earrings HAPPINESS BOUTIQUE here shoes ALDO . watch CLUSE here. cuff DANIEL WELLINGTON here (Use the code "LOVE" for 15% off until 31.12.16). 














ALL PHOTOS BY KLEONIKI T. || NOTEBOOK OF CLAIRE 


When I saw this metallic skirt in Zara, I have to admit it was love at first sight! The same happened with my new favorite heels!
Not that comfortable though, cause I'm not used in wearing high heals, but I'm sure I'll find the perfect occassion to style them in Christmas!

Μόλις έπεσε το μάτι μου σε αυτή την υπέροχη μεταλλική φούστα σε μια βόλτα μου στα Ζάρα, πρέπει να ομολογήσω πως ήταν έρωτας με την πρώτη ματιά! Για να είμαι ειλικρινής έχω ένα θέμα φέτος με τις πλισέ φούστες!
Και συγκεκριμένα για τις ειδικές περιστάσεις των Χριστουγέννων μπορούν να συνδυαστούν πολύ εύκολα ακόμη και ένα πολύ απλό τοπ δημιουργώντας ένα  σύνολο που ξεχωρίζει!
Εσύ θα τολμήσεις φέτος το μεταλλικό τρεντ;;


Enjoy your day to the fullest.
Cheers.
Follow on Bloglovin 
INSTAGRAM || TWITTER  || FACEBOOK  || YOUTUBE

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook